Getting Ready for Your Visit
In order for us to provide you with fast, quality care, please bring the following items to your visit when available:
- Before treatment, you must show valid photo identification, which can be a driver’s license, passport, or student identification card.
- Required for credit card, check or insurance verification as well.
Minor Age Patients
- A parent or legal guardian must accompany patients under the age of 18.
- If a parent or legal guardian does not accompany the minor, the accompanying adult must have a notarized statement signed by the parents or guardian that authorizes treatment.
- The parent, guardian, or adult will also need to provide photo identification, and if applicable, and (as required) proof of guardianship.